Register Today for the 2021/22 Season
NEW - Register for one of our FUN programs for the second half and pay only $99! (February 1 - March 30)
Be sure to review the following prior to registering with APRA - the link to register is at the bottom of this page.
Please register and provide your required payment as soon as possible to help support the association's planning activities, including team formation, scheduling, and season ice purchases. Once officially registered you will be insured and able to participate in all Ringette Ontario sanctioned activities (including off-ice training).
- NEW this SEASON - APRA members will be using the RAMP Registration system to enrol for the 2021/22 Season. First-time users of the system will be required to create an account (families are able add all household members to a single account). Make sure you click on "Submit Registration" at the bottom of the confirmation page / last page of registration.
U19 and YOUNGER PLAYERS -
All players are to register with their home association, regardless of the level that they aspire to play in 2021/22 (e.g. U14AA in Oshawa, U19AA in Whitby). All registered players will participate with their home association during the "General Preparatory Phase" in advance of A and AA level tryouts. If eventually required, APRA will transfer any monies collected to a player's 2021/22 host association, and support eligible Players Release requests at that time. For players interested in participating in U16B or U19B programs, please email the APRA President.
COACHES and TEAM STAFF
- Bench Staff on ALL APRA Teams are required to register for the 2021-22 season and comply with Ringette Ontario’s Screening Policy.
Please be sure you are aware of these new requirements prior to registration and assuming a Team Staff role. For more information, CLICK HERE.
PAYMENT POLICIES and PROCEDURES - For a full list of APRA payment policies, payment methods, and due dates, CLICK HERE.
Please send in your registration payment promptly.
For any questions about the registration process please contact the APRA Registrar.
2021-22 APRA Programs and Fees
Full payment is due October 14th.
- FUN1/FUN2 - Returning Players - $249
- FUN1/FUN2 - New to Ringette - $199
- NEW - January to March - $150
Prior to Team Formation, all U12-U19 players are required to pay a $400 Season Deposit by September 14th. Final payment is due October 14th.
- U12B, U14B - $775
- U12A, U14A, U16A, U19A - $1045
- U16 AA - $1295
- Players interested in playing U14AA or U19AA must register with APRA but are invited to attend tryouts in Whitby (U14AA, U19AA) and Oshawa (U14AA)
- Full-time goalies registered in all APRA Youth Programs pay half price
For 18+ Adult Rec Players, full payment is due September 14th.
For all 18+ A/B/BB Teams, payment is due October 1st.
- 18+ Recreational Program (i.e. Adult House League) - $375
- Full-time goalies registered in the 18+ Rec Program pay half price
- 18+ B, BB - $4425 per team
- Max. of 20 on all 18+ B/BB Team Roster Forms i.e. players and bench staff; add $50 for each additional member
- 18+ A - $1095 per team
- Max. of 20 on all 18+ A Team Roster Forms i.e. players and bench staff; add $50 for each additional member
- 2021-22 Registration Fees for U12-U19, 18+ Rec, and 18+ B/BB programs remain unchanged from 2019-20 and are based on the expectation that APRA will receive its regular ice allocation from the Town of Ajax and City of Pickering.
- At this time, participants can expect a gradual return to regular ringette programming, including a “General Preparatory Phase”, and potentially, modified gameplay in the short-term. For more information on Ringette Ontario's 2021-22 Season Plan, CLICK HERE.
- Programming may be modified if there are future restrictions imposed by the Province related to COVID-19. In the event a lockdown is imposed resulting in arena closures, APRA will consider an appropriate refund and/or programming credit at that time.
BEFORE you register...
Review the Government approved Concussion Safety and Educational materials.
EACH YEAR, IT IS A MANDATORY REQUIREMENT THAT ALL MEMBERS review the age-appropriate, government approved Concussion Awareness Resources as per the requirements laid out in Rowan's Law. During registration, you will be required to acknowledge having read these materials, and, to comply with Ringette Ontario's Concussion Code of Conduct. Links to these documents are provided below:
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 10 and Under)
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 11-14)
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 15 and Older; including APRA Bench Staff, and Parents of Players under the age of 18)
AFTER you have reviewed the appropriate document...
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER