Registration and Program Fees
Welcome! Be sure to review the following information prior to registering with APRA - there are several new processes being introduced this season - the link to register is at the bottom of this page.
WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING REGISTRATIONS FOR OUR FUN1 AND FUN2 CHILDREN'S RINGETTE PROGRAMS
BALANCE OF THE YEAR PRICE IS $149
PAYMENT IS DUE IN FULL AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
SEASON ENDS WEDNESDAY MARCH 29, 2023
APRA members will again be using the RAMP Registration system to enrol for the 2022/23 Season. First-time users of the system will be required to create an account (families are able add all household members to a single account). Please register and provide your required payment as soon as possible to help support the association's planning activities, including team formation, scheduling, and season ice purchases. Once officially registered and payment has been received in full, you will be insured and able to participate in all Ringette Ontario sanctioned activities.
QUESTIONS? For any questions about the registration process please contact the APRA Registrar.
NEW THIS SEASON:
ALL PLAYERS (including 18+) will pay Ringette Ontario directly for their Ringette Ontario membership fees and insurance (this cost was previously included in the club’s registration fees and has been removed). Players will now be assessed the RO fees separately when you register with your HOME association on RAMP. For the 2022/23 season, the Ringette Ontario cost is $43.00 for all FUN1 and FUN2 players and $56.50 for all FUN3 and older players. Payment for the Ringette Ontario fees is due at the time of registration (credit card only), and you can settle the remainder of your program fees with APRA anytime prior to the payment deadline using a variety of payment options (or, if you are playing with different association this season, you will pay the remaining program fees direct to the HOST association).
- ALL PLAYERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 - Ringette Ontario is announcing that one parent of every ringette player under the age of 18 is required to take the Respect in Sport Parent Program before participating in ringette programming, starting in the 2022-23 season. This course is mandatory to have the Player’s registration approved. It is advised that you complete the Respect in Sport for Parents module PRIOR to registering for the 2022/23 ringette season so that you can include your certification # on the RAMP registration site when you register your athlete. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- APRA IS NOW ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS! - To provide convenience and choice for our members, APRA is now pleased to accept all major credit cards for your registration payment. Cheque payment and e-transfer will continue to be accepted forms of payment.
OTHER NOTES and REMINDERS:
ALL U19 and YOUNGER PLAYERS are to REGISTER WITH THEIR HOME ASSOCIATION, regardless of where you will be playing in 2022/23.
For APRA HOME association players playing with another HOST association this season, APRA will support eligible temporary transfers and player release requests once you have completed your registration with APRA.
For players selected to 2022/23 APRA teams with a different HOME association, you must first register with your HOME association and arrange for your Player Release and Transfer with your association President/Registrar. Once your transfer is processed, you will be added to an APRA roster and able to arrange payment of APRA Registration Fees.
APRA BOARD MEMBERS, COACHES and TEAM STAFF
- ALL volunteers with the association are required to register with APRA and comply with Ringette Ontario’s Screening Policy. Please be sure you are aware of these requirements and note that the screening process must be completed prior to the start of the 2022/23 season
. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- ALL MEMBERS - Review the Government approved Concussion Safety and Educational materials BEFORE you register. Each year it is a mandatory requirement that all members review the age-appropriate, government approved Concussion Awareness Resources as per the requirements laid out in Rowan's Law. During registration, you will be required to acknowledge having read these materials, and, to comply with Ringette Ontario's Concussion Code of Conduct. Links to these documents are provided below:
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 10 and Under)
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 11-14)
Concussion Awareness Resource (Age 15 and Older; including APRA Bench Staff, and Parents of Players under the age of 18)
2022-23 APRA PROGRAMS and FEES (FULL YEAR)
PAYMENT POLICIES and PROCEDURES - For a full list of APRA payment policies, payment methods, and due dates, CLICK HERE. Please send in your registration payment promptly.
Full payment is due October 11th.
- FUN1/FUN2/FUN3 - Returning Players - $349
- FUN1/FUN2/FUN3 - New to Ringette - $249
Full payment is due September 15th.
- U12B - Players NEW to U12 - $549
- U12B, U14B, U16B, U19B - $779
- U12A, U14A - $1049
- U16A, U19A - $1099
- U16AA, U19AA - $1349
- Full-time goalies registered in all APRA Youth Programs pay half price
Full payment is due September 27th.
- 18+ Recreational Program (i.e. Adult House League) - $399
- Full-time goalies registered in the 18+ Rec Program pay half price
- 18+ B, BB - $4325 per team
- 18+ A - $275 per team