Summer Ringette - REGISTER TODAY! (Space is limited)
APRA is please to offer a fun Summer Ringette experience for those looking to stay on the ice:
ALMOST SOLD OUT - There is room for 1 additional goalie at the U10 (FUN3)/ U12 division
- PROGRAM DETAILS
- The program is open to current FUN3 and U12-U16 age divisions. Unfortunately, the U19 and 18+ Divisions have been cancelled due to low registration numbers.
- There will be 2 combined divisions: U10 (FUN3) & U12, and, U14 & U16. Placement within Summer divisions will be based on age groups for the Fall-Winter 2023/24 season. Organizers will balance teams each week so skaters will compete against athletes at the same age and/or skill level.
- TIMES and LOCATION - NOW CONFIRMED:
- U10 (FUN3)/U12 Division - 5:15pm- 6:15pm
- U14/U16 Division - 6:15pm - 7:15pm
- All games will take place at Ajax Community Centre, PAD 3
- DATES (Sundays):
- May 28
- June 4, 11, 18, 25
- July 9, 16, 23, 30 (excludes the July long weekend)
- PRICE -
- $150 per skater
- Goalies participate FREE of charge
- Note: Goalies will be required to purchase supplemental insurance, if required (see below)
- Payment by Credit Card only
- FORMAT -
- 9 weeks, games only, primarily 3:3 format (subject to change based on weekly attendance)
- No set rosters - players are to bring both a light and dark coloured jersey each week (i.e. weekly random pick 'em teams)
NOTE: All players will need to be insured by Ringette Ontario throughout the duration of the program (see information below). Players from other associations are welcome to participate.
***REGISTER ASAP*** - This program and the divisions offered will be dependent on sufficient registration numbers AND volunteers. Depending on the registrations we receive, the number of players at each division may be capped (first come, first serve). Divisions may also be combined (e.g. U16/U19). In the event a division folds, or space is full, a FULL REFUND will be provided. Program and participation confirmation, as well as the division format and ice times, will be sent via email to all registrants by May 17.
****IMPORTANT - INSURANCE REQUIREMENT*****
Please review this information carefully:
All participants will need to be insured with Ringette Ontario for the full APRA summer program. Current insurance with RO will expire on June 15, 2023, while insurance for the June 15, 2023 to June 15, 2024 period will be applied once you register with your home association for the 2023/24 Fall Winter season.
Insurance THROUGH June 15, 2023
If you registered and played during the 2022/23 season your insurance with Ringette Ontario will expire on June 15, 2023.
- If you did NOT register with an association for the 2022/23 season, you will be required to pay for the 2022/23 Insurance during the Summer Ringette registration session. The system will automatically identify the insurance needs to be added, and an additional $9.50 charge will be added during the registration. A separate credit card payment will be required prior to check out, payable to Ringette Ontario. This insurance will expire on June 15, 2023.
- For participants where the home association is NOT Ajax Pickering, you MAY be required to provide proof of your 2022/23 registration to validate insurance.
Insurance AFTER June 15, 2023
Any player that registers with their home association for the 2023/24 Fall Winter season prior June 15 will automatically be insured for the remainder of the Summer program:
- APRA members- Ajax Pickering Ringette will open its registration for the Fall Winter season on May 1st. APRA will track and confirm that APRA home association participants in the Summer program have the necessary insurance in place to continue with the program through the duration of the program.
- Members of all other all other associations - Participants WILL be required to provide the APRA registrar with confirmation they have registered for the 2023/24 Fall Winter season with their home association. Once registered, please forward this information to email@example.com.
- For participants that DO NOT intend to register for the 2023/24 Fall Winter season, there will be the opportunity to purchase supplemental RO insurance only, direct from Ajax Pickering Ringette Association at a cost if $11.25. Please contact the APRA Registrar for more information.
TO REGISTER - All players attending will register using APRA's RAMP Registration System portal. Note: When you log in to the registration system, be sure to select "2022-2023 Club Camps and Clinics" when you are asked to Choose a Season (see image below).