COVID-19 and Return to Ringette Resources
APRA COVID Safety Officer - Tammy Henderson (905-409-4690)
The Ajax Pickering Ringette COVID Safety Officer is our key point of contact for our association between our local municipalities, Durham Public Health and Ringette Ontario. Internally, APRA's CSO regularly communicates with APRA coaches, bench staff, players and parents, to ensure everyone is aware of current expectations both within local facilities and as directed by Ringette Ontario.
To review the latest PROTOCOLS FOR ENTERING AJAX AND PICKERING FACILITIES, CLICK HERE
Check here often, this information will continue to be updated.
- Please be sure you are filling out the arena health checks prior to coming to practice/games. If you are feeling unwell or fail screening checks please stay home. It is always recommended to get a COVID test if you have any symptoms.
- If someone in your household has symptoms please notify the APRA CSO asap as every situation is different and vaccination status will play a role in decision making.
- If someone in the classroom is COVID positive you will receive a letter/phone call from public health with direction on what to do. Please notify the APRA CSO ASAP of these situations. Again, vaccination status will depend on next steps.
- If you are unsure of a situation please do not hesitate to reach out to the APRA CSO by email, phone or text with any questions.
- In relation to travel, APRA members will be responsible for following the specific guidelines established in each municipality.
If you have any questions about procedures, safety protocols, or what to do in case of illness, please reach out to the APRA CSO directly via email, phone or text (see above).
Additional resources for APRA members:
Ringette Ontario Vaccination Policy
Ringette Ontario Vaccination Policy FAQs
Procedures in Case of Illness
Ringette Bag Essentials and Hygiene Protocols
Consequences for Non-Compliance of COVID Safety Measures
RINGETTE ONTARIO - ADDITIONAL RETURN TO RINGETTE RESOURSES